To improve number of phagocytes that eats up foreign invaders like bacteria we need fatty acids in the form of Omega fatty acids. Our body cannot make these fatty acids and we must depend on the food sources to get it.
Know about WeRIndia
- People at high genetic risk for colorectal cancer benefit more from lifestyle changes
- Eating more fruit and vegetables linked to less stress, study finds
- 10 years after obesity surgery: How did life turn out?
- Pink drinks can help you run faster and further, study finds
- How fasting diets could harm future generations
- Many people could reduce their 'feeding window' by three hours