To improve number of phagocytes that eats up foreign invaders like bacteria we need fatty acids in the form of Omega fatty acids. Our body cannot make these fatty acids and we must depend on the food sources to get it.
Know about WeRIndia
- A rhythmic small intestinal microbiome prevents obesity and type 2 diabetes
- Daily avocados improve diet quality, help lower cholesterol levels, study finds
- Taking Vitamin D during pregnancy could lower the risk of eczema in babies
- Molecule boosts fat burning
- Only seven percent of adults have good cardiometabolic health
- Sleep added to cardiovascular health checklist