Stammering or stuttering is disruption of normal speech which can be seen in children. Stammering makes it difficult for a child to communicate easily. When a child stutters
Know about WeRIndia
- Exercise and nutrition regimen benefits physical, cognitive health
- Could excessive sugar intake contribute to aggressive behaviors, ADHD, bipolar disorder?
- Plant genetic engineering to fight 'hidden hunger'
- Boost to develop microalgae into health foods
- An alternative to animal experiments
- Teen brain differences linked to increased waist circumference