Tadasana or standing mountain pose is one the simplest pose that helps to keep good and healthy hair. It activates the entire body and stimulates internal organs. Adding namaskar behind this pose will help to stimulate shoulder and neck muscles and improves circulation to head region. Tadasana in any form improves respiration and digestion.
Know about WeRIndia
- People at high genetic risk for colorectal cancer benefit more from lifestyle changes
- Eating more fruit and vegetables linked to less stress, study finds
- 10 years after obesity surgery: How did life turn out?
- Pink drinks can help you run faster and further, study finds
- How fasting diets could harm future generations
- Many people could reduce their 'feeding window' by three hours