During radiation and after radiation treatment, taking care of proper diet and bringing immune system to normalcy is critical for cancer patients. For this focus should be given to nutritious diet and choice of food. Healthy eating helps to recover from the sickness.
Know about WeRIndia
- Higher protein intake while dieting leads to healthier eating
- Microbial link between Western-style diet and incidence of colorectal cancer uncovered
- As US obesity epidemic grows, new study shows who is gaining weight over the last decade
- Modeling a devastating childhood disease on a chip
- Increase in leptin levels in preeclampsia prompts cardiovascular cascade that puts mother and baby at risk
- Can we save more lives if we let resistant bacteria live?