Tadasana Paschima Namaskar or reverse namaskar pose is a beginner/intermediate pose that helps to strengthen abdomen, shoulder and arms. It is a chest opener pose and one should be careful while bending and taking hands back.
Know about WeRIndia
- Artificially sweetened drinks may not be heart healthier than sugary drinks
- Kid influencers are promoting junk food brands on YouTube -- garnering more than a billion views
- The Gluten Connection to Osteoporosis and Autoimmune Diseases
- Researchers discover molecular link between diet and risk of colorectal cancer
- Bacterial metabolism of dietary soy may lower risk factor for dementia
- Obesity and disease tied to dramatic dietary changes