Our food habits and portion that we consume have changed a lot in past two decades. A half cup of ice cream or a scoop of ice cream used to be the norm.
Know about WeRIndia
- A rhythmic small intestinal microbiome prevents obesity and type 2 diabetes
- Daily avocados improve diet quality, help lower cholesterol levels, study finds
- Taking Vitamin D during pregnancy could lower the risk of eczema in babies
- Molecule boosts fat burning
- Sleep added to cardiovascular health checklist
- Only 1 in 5 people in the U.S. has optimal heart health