Reclining baddha konasana is a restorative hip opener pose.
Tag: restorative yoga
Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disorders that affects the lining of joints, causing a painful swelling that can eventually result in bone erosion
Restorative yoga is a practice that leads a person towards healing and recuperative experience.
Know about WeRIndia
- Some meat eaters disgusted by meat
- Sugar-sweetened drinks linked to increased risk of colorectal cancer in women under 50, study finds
- Many consumers misinterpret food date labels, yet use them with confidence
- Alzheimer's study: A Mediterranean diet might protect against memory loss and dementia
- Secret behind maintaining a healthy weight loss
- Your stomach may be the secret to fighting obesity