Reclining baddha konasana is a restorative hip opener pose.
Tag: restorative yoga
Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disorders that affects the lining of joints, causing a painful swelling that can eventually result in bone erosion
Restorative yoga is a practice that leads a person towards healing and recuperative experience.
Know about WeRIndia
- Causes and treatment of vaginal cuts
- What to expect during IUD insertion
- Menstrual cups: Everything you need to know
- Why you love coffee and beer
- Children and teens who drink low-calorie sweetened beverages do not save calories
- Walnuts may help lower blood pressure for those at risk of heart disease