Reclining baddha konasana is a restorative hip opener pose.
Tag: restorative yoga
Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disorders that affects the lining of joints, causing a painful swelling that can eventually result in bone erosion
Restorative yoga is a practice that leads a person towards healing and recuperative experience.
Know about WeRIndia
- An imbalance of electrons in the liver may be a common risk factor for disease
- Beyond the garnish: Will a new type of produce get the microgreen light?
- The death marker protein cleans up your muscles after exercise
- Even natural products can be harmful for the unborn child
- Higher fiber saves lives, but food processing may remove benefits
- Adding a blend of spices to a meal may help lower inflammation