Reclining baddha konasana is a restorative hip opener pose.
Tag: restorative yoga
Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disorders that affects the lining of joints, causing a painful swelling that can eventually result in bone erosion
Restorative yoga is a practice that leads a person towards healing and recuperative experience.
Know about WeRIndia
- Age is no barrier to successful weight loss
- Are high-protein total diet replacements the key to maintaining healthy weight?
- Mediterranean diet helps reduce effects of stress in animal model
- Dieting and weight worries on rise in teens
- Go (over) easy on the eggs: 'Egg-cess' consumption linked to diabetes
- Gut check: Teff grain boosts stomach microbiome health