Black Pepper known as Piper nigrum is a well-known ingredient in Ayurvedic medicines. It contains active alkaloids that gives it spicy taste. In addition, it also contains Vitamin A
Know about WeRIndia
- Fried food intake linked to heightened serious heart disease and stroke risk
- Successive governments' approach to obesity policies has destined them to fail
- Taking Charge of Menopause Symptoms With Food
- Could altering mealtimes prevent development of Type 2 diabetes?
- Overactive food quality control system triggers food allergies, scientists say
- Short term low carbohydrate diet linked to remission of type 2 diabetes