Hiccups can be very irritating. We don’t know when and where hiccups starts. While attending class, in a meeting or while on phone talking to someone, we can experience hiccups.
Tag: Reasons for Hiccups
Hiccups affects everyone. It affects babies as well as adults. Drinking and eating too fast, spicy food, carbonated drinks often can cause hiccups. Most time hiccups resolve on their own with no medical intervention required. If it is not medical related issue then generally hiccups can be stopped by following methods.
As in adults, hiccups in newborns, infants, and babies are common and generally nothing to worry about.
Know about WeRIndia
- 'Multi-kingdom dialogue' between internal, external microbiota
- Dieting and its effect on the gut microbiome
- Western high-fat diet can cause chronic pain, according to new study
- Starchy snacks may increase CVD risk; fruits and veggies at certain meals decreases risk
- Rap1 controls the body's sugar levels from the brain
- Switching from Western diet to a balanced diet may reduce skin, joint inflammation