The most common cause for prostate enlargement in man is Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia or BPH. Prostate in men goes through two growth cycles.
Tag: Prostate cancer
Men at certain age will develop symptoms that are related to changes in prostate health. Prostate is a walnut shaped gland that is part of male reproductive system.
Thanks to modern medical diagnosis, genetic testing a technique that involves testing saliva or blood samples can be analyses to pick up abnormalities.
All three can help to prevent and treat one of the most common cancer that is happening “prostate cancer”.
- heart disease
- prostate cancer
- colon cancer
- birth defects
Evidence indicates that all but one of the following may cut the risk of prostate cancer. Which one doesn’t?
- vitamin E
- eating less meat
Know about WeRIndia
- High-sugar diet can damage the gut, intensifying risk for colitis
- Black soldier fly larvae as protein alternative for hungry humans
- Artificially sweetened drinks may not be heart healthier than sugary drinks
- Kid influencers are promoting junk food brands on YouTube -- garnering more than a billion views
- The Gluten Connection to Osteoporosis and Autoimmune Diseases
- Researchers discover molecular link between diet and risk of colorectal cancer