The most common cause for prostate enlargement in man is Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia or BPH. Prostate in men goes through two growth cycles.
Tag: Prostate cancer
Men at certain age will develop symptoms that are related to changes in prostate health. Prostate is a walnut shaped gland that is part of male reproductive system.
Thanks to modern medical diagnosis, genetic testing a technique that involves testing saliva or blood samples can be analyses to pick up abnormalities.
All three can help to prevent and treat one of the most common cancer that is happening “prostate cancer”.
- heart disease
- prostate cancer
- colon cancer
- birth defects
Evidence indicates that all but one of the following may cut the risk of prostate cancer. Which one doesn’t?
- vitamin E
- eating less meat
Know about WeRIndia
- Sleep added to cardiovascular health checklist
- Only 1 in 5 people in the U.S. has optimal heart health
- No more binge eating: Signal pathway in the brain that controls food intake discovered
- Higher protein intake while dieting leads to healthier eating
- Microbial link between Western-style diet and incidence of colorectal cancer uncovered
- Why many cancer cells need to import fat