The most common cause for prostate enlargement in man is Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia or BPH. Prostate in men goes through two growth cycles.
Tag: Prostate cancer
Men at certain age will develop symptoms that are related to changes in prostate health. Prostate is a walnut shaped gland that is part of male reproductive system.
Thanks to modern medical diagnosis, genetic testing a technique that involves testing saliva or blood samples can be analyses to pick up abnormalities.
All three can help to prevent and treat one of the most common cancer that is happening “prostate cancer”.
- heart disease
- prostate cancer
- colon cancer
- birth defects
Evidence indicates that all but one of the following may cut the risk of prostate cancer. Which one doesn’t?
- vitamin E
- eating less meat
Know about WeRIndia
- When -- not what -- obese mice ate reduced breast cancer risk
- Dietary adherence and the fight against obesity
- How to Lose Weight Without Dieting
- Vegan diet significantly remodels metabolism in young children
- What happens to your body during tailgating
- Study compares low-fat, plant-based diet to low-carb, animal-based diet