The most common cause for prostate enlargement in man is Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia or BPH. Prostate in men goes through two growth cycles.
Tag: Prostate cancer
Men at certain age will develop symptoms that are related to changes in prostate health. Prostate is a walnut shaped gland that is part of male reproductive system.
Thanks to modern medical diagnosis, genetic testing a technique that involves testing saliva or blood samples can be analyses to pick up abnormalities.
All three can help to prevent and treat one of the most common cancer that is happening “prostate cancer”.
- heart disease
- prostate cancer
- colon cancer
- birth defects
Evidence indicates that all but one of the following may cut the risk of prostate cancer. Which one doesn’t?
- vitamin E
- eating less meat
Know about WeRIndia
- An imbalance of electrons in the liver may be a common risk factor for disease
- Beyond the garnish: Will a new type of produce get the microgreen light?
- The death marker protein cleans up your muscles after exercise
- Even natural products can be harmful for the unborn child
- Higher fiber saves lives, but food processing may remove benefits
- Adding a blend of spices to a meal may help lower inflammation