The most common cause for prostate enlargement in man is Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia or BPH. Prostate in men goes through two growth cycles.
Tag: Prostate cancer
Men at certain age will develop symptoms that are related to changes in prostate health. Prostate is a walnut shaped gland that is part of male reproductive system.
Thanks to modern medical diagnosis, genetic testing a technique that involves testing saliva or blood samples can be analyses to pick up abnormalities.
All three can help to prevent and treat one of the most common cancer that is happening “prostate cancer”.
- heart disease
- prostate cancer
- colon cancer
- birth defects
Evidence indicates that all but one of the following may cut the risk of prostate cancer. Which one doesn’t?
- vitamin E
- eating less meat
Know about WeRIndia
- More belly weight increases danger of heart disease even if BMI does not indicate obesity
- Higher mushroom consumption is associated with a lower risk of cancer
- Designing healthy diets with computer analysis
- Multivitamins, omega-3, probiotics, vitamin D may lessen risk of positive COVID-19 test
- Is Your Gut Healthy and How To Fix It
- Supplement treats schizophrenia in mice, restores healthy 'dance' and structure of neurons