Many of our age-related illness are due to our unhealthy habits, eating junk food and leading sedentary lifestyle. What happens to body when it is not properly taken care? Answer is simple- we fall sick. How sickness happens? When our immune system becomes week, it results in infections and diseases.
Know about WeRIndia
- Taking Charge of Menopause Symptoms With Food
- Could altering mealtimes prevent development of Type 2 diabetes?
- Overactive food quality control system triggers food allergies, scientists say
- Short term low carbohydrate diet linked to remission of type 2 diabetes
- MIND and Mediterranean diets associated with later onset of Parkinson's disease
- High doses of saccharin don't lead to diabetes in healthy adults, study finds