Our ability to focus up close might get weaker day by day. This phenomenon which is natural happens to everyone as we grow old. This condition of eye is commonly known as presbyopia or aging eye. Presbyopia is Greek word for aging eye.
Know about WeRIndia
- Short term low carbohydrate diet linked to remission of type 2 diabetes
- MIND and Mediterranean diets associated with later onset of Parkinson's disease
- High doses of saccharin don't lead to diabetes in healthy adults, study finds
- Link between gut microbes, diet and illnesses revealed
- Probiotic coffee and tea drinks
- The Case for Keto with special guest Gary Taubes