Our ability to focus up close might get weaker day by day. This phenomenon which is natural happens to everyone as we grow old. This condition of eye is commonly known as presbyopia or aging eye. Presbyopia is Greek word for aging eye.
Know about WeRIndia
- The Gluten Connection to Osteoporosis and Autoimmune Diseases
- Bacterial metabolism of dietary soy may lower risk factor for dementia
- Obesity and disease tied to dramatic dietary changes
- Vitamin A boosts fat burning in cold conditions
- High flavanol diet may lead to lower blood pressure
- Cognitive behavioral therapy reduces insomnia symptoms among young drinkers