Stand straight /erect with feet slightly touching together. Knees should be tight (do not lock), chest forward Join the palms in front of the chest in Namaskara mudra.
Know about WeRIndia
- Bacterial metabolism of dietary soy may lower risk factor for dementia
- Obesity and disease tied to dramatic dietary changes
- Vitamin A boosts fat burning in cold conditions
- High flavanol diet may lead to lower blood pressure
- Cognitive behavioral therapy reduces insomnia symptoms among young drinkers
- Exercise and nutrition regimen benefits physical, cognitive health