Hepatitis A virus (HAV) is present in the faeces of infected persons and is most often transmitted through consumption of contaminated water or food.
Know about WeRIndia
- Dietary cholesterol worsens inflammation, sickness in mice with influenza
- Diet plays key role in ADHD symptoms in children
- Everyone eats three extra cheeseburgers a day than they admit, study shows
- How cranberries could improve memory and ward off dementia
- New weight-loss intervention targets instinctive desire to eat
- Weights can be weapons in battle against obesity