Pomegranate is one of the most loved fruit due to its taste and appearance. Pomegranate fruits tastes sweet and has tart flavor. Inside fruit is ruby red to dark red in color and will have multiple seeds.
Know about WeRIndia
- Wake up and smell the burning rubbish? Secrets of disordered smell found
- How eating eggs can boost heart health
- Drug that lowers blood sugar also reduces blood vessel dysfunction caused by aging
- Desire for son in Nepal may impact on girls' health and wellbeing -- new study
- Taste buds can adapt to low salt diet
- Alcohol may be more risky to the heart than previously thought