JA is an umbrella term used to describe the many auto immune and inflammatory conditions or pediatric rheumatic diseases that can develop in children under the age of 16.
Know about WeRIndia
- Some meat eaters disgusted by meat
- Sugar-sweetened drinks linked to increased risk of colorectal cancer in women under 50, study finds
- Many consumers misinterpret food date labels, yet use them with confidence
- Alzheimer's study: A Mediterranean diet might protect against memory loss and dementia
- Secret behind maintaining a healthy weight loss
- Your stomach may be the secret to fighting obesity