Spices herbs meaning & symbolism
Include and grow these 8 medicinal herbs in your home garden as they can come handy for various conditions
It is important to control the mosquitoes population around us. If you don’t want to use synthetic chemicals then grow these mosquito repellent plants that control mosquitoes.
Peppermint has a wide variety of health and medicinal uses. It is used to help treat the common cold, to calm inflammations and to soothe digestive problems.
Know about WeRIndia
- Vegan diet significantly remodels metabolism in young children
- What happens to your body during tailgating
- Study compares low-fat, plant-based diet to low-carb, animal-based diet
- Fatty acid may help combat multiple sclerosis, study finds
- Alcohol consumption linked to portion of cancer incidence and mortality, report shows
- Fried food intake linked to heightened serious heart disease and stroke risk