There are several health myths that we have accepted knowingly or unknowingly in our day to day life. Next few slides talk about few popular health myths with scientific explanations why they are myths and not facts.
Know about WeRIndia
- What can cause cramps after menopause?
- PMS Relief (Cramps, Mood Swings, Fatigue)
- What to do if you've lost a birth control pill
- Making weight: Ensuring that micro preemies gain pounds and inches
- Over-the-counter drugs, dietary supplements and their effect on lab test results
- Pass the salt: Study finds average consumption safe for heart health