There are several health myths that we have accepted knowingly or unknowingly in our day to day life. Next few slides talk about few popular health myths with scientific explanations why they are myths and not facts.
Know about WeRIndia
- The uterus plays a role in memory, study finds
- Endometriosis after a cesarean delivery: What to know
- Why are my breasts sore before a period?
- What to know about rectovaginal endometriosis
- CRISPR joins battle of the bulge, fights obesity without edits to genome
- Large restaurant portions a global problem, study finds