Infodemiology is a new word that tells us how to receive and share any information responsibly. Sharing health related information needs more study and fact checks, understanding where information originated from etc.
Back to homepage
Tag: Pandemic vaccine
Know about WeRIndia
- People at high genetic risk for colorectal cancer benefit more from lifestyle changes
- Eating more fruit and vegetables linked to less stress, study finds
- 10 years after obesity surgery: How did life turn out?
- Pink drinks can help you run faster and further, study finds
- How fasting diets could harm future generations
- Many people could reduce their 'feeding window' by three hours