One of the symptoms of Covid-19 is cough that puts strain on lungs and the body. During recovery, one will feel exhausted wit
Tag: Pandemic disease
Community immunity also known as herd immunity occurs when the community population becomes immune to a disease. Herd immunity happens either by vaccination or due to the increase in the percentage of immune people. With increase in immune people the likelihood of disease spread decreases.
Everywhere in the world people are hoarding. Why? Because people are panicking about pandemic disease. People are thinking COVID-19 disease can go on for many weeks and months and we might end up starving and not having enough items to survive!
Social, medical and political are three aspects that are intimately intertwined with disease outbreaks. We are seeing and witnessing social media impact, political response and medical aspects of the current COVID-19 outbreak.
Ensuring effective community engagement :Following three elements are needed for communities and for field responders.
Know about WeRIndia
- Foods to Avoid a Fracture
- Novel sugar detector system in the human mouth has implications for designing tastier, healthier beverages and foods
- New study calls for mitigation, monitoring of common grease-proofing food packaging chemicals
- Proof in produce: Voucher program may help diabetes patients manage their health
- Fasting is required to see the full benefit of calorie restriction in mice
- Filling half of kids' plates with fruits and veggies helps increase consumption