Surgery will be performed to make one feel better and take away the suffering. Patients and families undergo lot of stress with fear of undergoing surgery.
Every woman wants to know what she can do to lower risk of breast cancer.
People who reduce the amount of sugars in their diet may also reduce their risk of non-communicable diseases such as heart disease and stroke.
Most of us are used to high amount of sodium in our food. Too much Sodium chloride intake increases risk for health problems like high blood pressure, edema and heart conditions.
Know about WeRIndia
- The uterus plays a role in memory, study finds
- Endometriosis after a cesarean delivery: What to know
- Why are my breasts sore before a period?
- What to know about rectovaginal endometriosis
- CRISPR joins battle of the bulge, fights obesity without edits to genome
- Large restaurant portions a global problem, study finds