Surgery will be performed to make one feel better and take away the suffering. Patients and families undergo lot of stress with fear of undergoing surgery.
Every woman wants to know what she can do to lower risk of breast cancer.
People who reduce the amount of sugars in their diet may also reduce their risk of non-communicable diseases such as heart disease and stroke.
Most of us are used to high amount of sodium in our food. Too much Sodium chloride intake increases risk for health problems like high blood pressure, edema and heart conditions.
Know about WeRIndia
- Did eating starchy foods give humans an evolutionary advantage?
- Children with autism, developmental delays nearly 50 percent more likely to be overweight, obese
- New approach for controlling dengue fever and Zika virus
- Nutrition has a greater impact on bone strength than exercise
- Diets rich in fish oil could slow the spread and growth of breast cancer cells
- Moving location of fruit and vegetables can lead to 15 percent sales increase