Eating and drinking sometimes becomes difficult when we experience sensitivity in the tooth. Tooth sensitivity is a common problem in adults. It is more common in people aged between 20 and 40, It can affect people in their early teens and when they are over 70. Women are more likely to be affected than men.
Know about WeRIndia
- Dietary cholesterol worsens inflammation, sickness in mice with influenza
- Diet plays key role in ADHD symptoms in children
- Everyone eats three extra cheeseburgers a day than they admit, study shows
- How cranberries could improve memory and ward off dementia
- New weight-loss intervention targets instinctive desire to eat
- Weights can be weapons in battle against obesity