Thermometer is one of the instrument that is worth having at home. Many types of thermometer – digital as well as mercury reading thermometers are available in market. However measuring a person’s body temperature without coming in contact with the person is not possible with regular thermometer. This is where non-contact infrared thermometers are gaining much popularity in this pandemic.
Know about WeRIndia
- Sleep added to cardiovascular health checklist
- Only 1 in 5 people in the U.S. has optimal heart health
- No more binge eating: Signal pathway in the brain that controls food intake discovered
- Higher protein intake while dieting leads to healthier eating
- Microbial link between Western-style diet and incidence of colorectal cancer uncovered
- Why many cancer cells need to import fat