The world’s most expensive coffee, kopi luwak ( “civet coffee”) is brewed from coffee beans that have been eaten and partially digested by the Asian palm civet, a catlike wild animal.
Tag: New York City
While many food corporations continue to encourage consumers to gobble up as many products as possible, most of which become a part of the landfill within the year, some institutions are beginning to shy away from this wasteful practice despite its convenience.
Know about WeRIndia
- Fatty acid may help combat multiple sclerosis, study finds
- Fried food intake linked to heightened serious heart disease and stroke risk
- Successive governments' approach to obesity policies has destined them to fail
- Taking Charge of Menopause Symptoms With Food
- Could altering mealtimes prevent development of Type 2 diabetes?
- Overactive food quality control system triggers food allergies, scientists say