Another sabudana or sago recipe.
Tag: Navratri Special Recipes
Serve puris hot with daal, vegetable curry prepared without onion and garlic.
Sabudana is made from raw tapioca roots. It is extracted from the stems of sago palm trees, then processed into small, circular pellets, which are sometimes referred to as pearls.
Know about WeRIndia
- Bacterial metabolism of dietary soy may lower risk factor for dementia
- Obesity and disease tied to dramatic dietary changes
- Vitamin A boosts fat burning in cold conditions
- High flavanol diet may lead to lower blood pressure
- Cognitive behavioral therapy reduces insomnia symptoms among young drinkers
- Exercise and nutrition regimen benefits physical, cognitive health