Based on the types of infection of organs mucormycosis are 5 types.
No, Mucormycosis is not contagious. Why the mucormycosis is rare but common in certain group of people.
Covid survivors in India are getting infected by black fungus. According to the Union Health Ministry the this fungal infection mainly affects people who are on medication and whose immune system is not recovered totally to fight pathogens in the environment.
Know about WeRIndia
- Dietary cholesterol worsens inflammation, sickness in mice with influenza
- Diet plays key role in ADHD symptoms in children
- Everyone eats three extra cheeseburgers a day than they admit, study shows
- How cranberries could improve memory and ward off dementia
- New weight-loss intervention targets instinctive desire to eat
- Weights can be weapons in battle against obesity