Sadness forms part of everybody’s life. This type of emotion is a feeling of fear, sorrow, and anxiety. Consequently, sadness occurs due to disappointment,
Tag: Mental Health
While focusing on physical appearance, don’t forget to take care of your mental health.
Irritable bowel syndrome is a common intestinal muscle functioning disorder involving constipation, diarrhea, or a combination, accompanied by pain, bloating and cramps, that affects up to 30 percent of Americans at some point during their lives.
Aging does not affect humans uniformly. Because of this reason, it is hard to predict what happens after certain age or when death happens.
Know about WeRIndia
- Causes and treatment of vaginal cuts
- What to expect during IUD insertion
- Menstrual cups: Everything you need to know
- Why you love coffee and beer
- Children and teens who drink low-calorie sweetened beverages do not save calories
- Walnuts may help lower blood pressure for those at risk of heart disease