Stand straight /erect with feet slightly touching together. Knees should be tight (do not lock), chest forward Join the palms in front of the chest in Namaskara mudra.
Know about WeRIndia
- Artificially sweetened drinks may not be heart healthier than sugary drinks
- The Gluten Connection to Osteoporosis and Autoimmune Diseases
- Researchers discover molecular link between diet and risk of colorectal cancer
- Bacterial metabolism of dietary soy may lower risk factor for dementia
- Obesity and disease tied to dramatic dietary changes
- Vitamin A boosts fat burning in cold conditions