An increase in number of Covid -19 cases has made it difficult for people to go to hospitals for coronavirus testing. During these difficult conditions, it is a good idea to own some of the simple and affordable medical supplies at home.
Know about WeRIndia
- Rapeseed instead of soy burgers: Researchers identify a new source of protein for humans
- Genetic risk of developing obesity is driven by variants that affect the brain
- Association between screen time use, diet and other health factors
- Early introduction of gluten may prevent celiac disease in children, study finds
- Genetic differences in body fat shape men and women's health risks
- Avoiding Weight Gain During Perimenopause and Menopause