Food manufacturers claims on food packages and labels can be misleading for consumers. Both claim and use of words on the food products might attract consumers to believe that food is good for their health and to buy the product.
Back to homepage
Tag: Low sodium
Some terms on food packages like free, very low, low, fortified, enriched, extra, no trans fat can appear to be healthy choices. Before buying such foods understand what exactly these words mean.
Know about WeRIndia
- Fatty acid may help combat multiple sclerosis, study finds
- Fried food intake linked to heightened serious heart disease and stroke risk
- Successive governments' approach to obesity policies has destined them to fail
- Taking Charge of Menopause Symptoms With Food
- Could altering mealtimes prevent development of Type 2 diabetes?
- Overactive food quality control system triggers food allergies, scientists say