Ardha Matsyendrasana is a beginner’s yoga pose. This pose teaches how to sit in proper position and works on abs and spine. It is a twist pose that needs proper focus on the way we hold pose
Know about WeRIndia
- Age is no barrier to successful weight loss
- Are high-protein total diet replacements the key to maintaining healthy weight?
- Mediterranean diet helps reduce effects of stress in animal model
- Dieting and weight worries on rise in teens
- Go (over) easy on the eggs: 'Egg-cess' consumption linked to diabetes
- Gut check: Teff grain boosts stomach microbiome health