Deep Vein Thrombosis is a condition that is a formation of a blood clot in a deep vein. These blood clots develop in the lower leg, pelvis, or thigh. It can also form in the arm. Deep Vein thrombosis (DVT) can happen to anybody resulting in disability, serious illness and if not treated, it can be fatal.
Know about WeRIndia
- Higher protein intake while dieting leads to healthier eating
- Microbial link between Western-style diet and incidence of colorectal cancer uncovered
- As US obesity epidemic grows, new study shows who is gaining weight over the last decade
- Modeling a devastating childhood disease on a chip
- Increase in leptin levels in preeclampsia prompts cardiovascular cascade that puts mother and baby at risk
- Can we save more lives if we let resistant bacteria live?