Ketogenic diet, which was originally used to help control and prevent seizures in epilepsy patients, have grown in popularity in recent years as an effective fat-burning diet.
Know about WeRIndia
- Higher consumption of sugary beverages linked with increased risk of early mortality
- What Are Your Muscle Cramps Telling You?
- Breast cancer: Does stress fuel its spread?
- Is the shot or the pill better for birth control?
- Higher egg and cholesterol consumption hikes heart disease and early death risk
- Ovarian cancer: New drug may prevent recurrence