Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) is a term for two conditions -Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis
Tag: Irritable bowel syndrome
How much you know about this? Many people have difficulty in moving the bowels. Many don’t want to talk about it. But there is nothing to be ashamed off about.
Irritable bowel syndrome is a common intestinal muscle functioning disorder involving constipation, diarrhea, or a combination, accompanied by pain, bloating and cramps, that affects up to 30 percent of Americans at some point during their lives.
Know about WeRIndia
- 9 Best Remedies To Get Relief From Scalp Psoriasis
- International Yoga Day 2018: What To Eat Before And After Practicing Yoga
- Kareena And Karisma Dressed Down But Looked Sexy AF
- How Goddess Durga Attacked The Demon Durgasura
- Red Alert: Look Closely, Are Alia And Shraddha Sporting Almost The Same Red Tops?
- Powerful Yoga Asanas For Glowing Skin