Lady’s finger Okra Health benefits
Tag: Irritable bowel syndrome
Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) is a term for two conditions -Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis
How much you know about this? Many people have difficulty in moving the bowels. Many don’t want to talk about it. But there is nothing to be ashamed off about.
Irritable bowel syndrome is a common intestinal muscle functioning disorder involving constipation, diarrhea, or a combination, accompanied by pain, bloating and cramps, that affects up to 30 percent of Americans at some point during their lives.
Know about WeRIndia
- Antibiotic use linked to greater risk of heart attack and stroke in women
- Time-restricted eating shows benefits for blood glucose
- The neurobiology of noshing: Why is it so easy to overeat calorie-rich tasty foods?
- Could a popular food ingredient raise the risk for diabetes and obesity?
- Smelling with your tongue
- What is a chocolate cyst?