- iron is needed to prevent night blindness
- all children are iron deficient
- iron carries oxygen to various parts of the
Back to homepage
Though the evidence is sometimes shaky, too much iron can raise the risk of all but one of the following. Which one?
- memory loss
- heart disease
- liver damage
- your skin will be dry and flaky
- your eyesight will be poor
- you will feel tired and weak
- you will have soft
Foods from the meat, poultry, fish dry beans, eggs and nuts group are an important source of ________?
- beta carotene
- Don't know