World Vegan Day is celebrated On November 1st. Day by day the percentage of vegans is increasing around the globe. More youngsters are adopting a vegan diet and influencing their family too!
Back to homepage
- iron is needed to prevent night blindness
- all children are iron deficient
- iron carries oxygen to various parts of the
Though the evidence is sometimes shaky, too much iron can raise the risk of all but one of the following. Which one?
- memory loss
- heart disease
- liver damage
- your skin will be dry and flaky
- your eyesight will be poor
- you will feel tired and weak
- you will have soft
Foods from the meat, poultry, fish dry beans, eggs and nuts group are an important source of ________?
- beta carotene
- Don't know
Know about WeRIndia
- Patients with heart rhythm disorder warned against heavy alcohol consumption
- Glucosamine may reduce overall death rates as effectively as regular exercise, study suggests
- Older adults in wealthier countries drink more alcohol
- Lab results don't explain 'obesity paradox,' but bias may
- Gut microbes: a key to normal sleep
- Obesity is not only the individual's responsibility