- iron is needed to prevent night blindness
- all children are iron deficient
- iron carries oxygen to various parts of the
Back to homepage
Though the evidence is sometimes shaky, too much iron can raise the risk of all but one of the following. Which one?
- memory loss
- heart disease
- liver damage
- your skin will be dry and flaky
- your eyesight will be poor
- you will feel tired and weak
- you will have soft
Foods from the meat, poultry, fish dry beans, eggs and nuts group are an important source of ________?
- beta carotene
- Don't know
Know about WeRIndia
- Using light to destroy metastatic breast cancer
- Eating leafy greens could help prevent macular degeneration
- Weight loss success linked with active self-control regions of the brain
- Did eating starchy foods give humans an evolutionary advantage?
- Children with autism, developmental delays nearly 50 percent more likely to be overweight, obese
- New approach for controlling dengue fever and Zika virus