World Vegan Day is celebrated On November 1st. Day by day the percentage of vegans is increasing around the globe. More youngsters are adopting a vegan diet and influencing their family too!
Back to homepage
- iron is needed to prevent night blindness
- all children are iron deficient
- iron carries oxygen to various parts of the
Though the evidence is sometimes shaky, too much iron can raise the risk of all but one of the following. Which one?
- memory loss
- heart disease
- liver damage
- your skin will be dry and flaky
- your eyesight will be poor
- you will feel tired and weak
- you will have soft
Foods from the meat, poultry, fish dry beans, eggs and nuts group are an important source of ________?
- beta carotene
- Don't know
Know about WeRIndia
- Sleep added to cardiovascular health checklist
- Only 1 in 5 people in the U.S. has optimal heart health
- No more binge eating: Signal pathway in the brain that controls food intake discovered
- Higher protein intake while dieting leads to healthier eating
- Microbial link between Western-style diet and incidence of colorectal cancer uncovered
- Why many cancer cells need to import fat