JA is an umbrella term used to describe the many auto immune and inflammatory conditions or pediatric rheumatic diseases that can develop in children under the age of 16.
Know about WeRIndia
- How to Lose Weight Without Dieting
- Vegan diet significantly remodels metabolism in young children
- What happens to your body during tailgating
- Study compares low-fat, plant-based diet to low-carb, animal-based diet
- Fatty acid may help combat multiple sclerosis, study finds
- Alcohol consumption linked to portion of cancer incidence and mortality, report shows