Revolved side angle pose is an intensive twisting pose. It involves full body stretching and twisting. Practicing this pose daily has multiple benefits for the body. While massaging the abdominal organs it stimulates the organs, relieves constipation problem and improve digestion.
Tag: intermediate yoga pose
Padahastasana Foot Hand Forward Bend is intermediate pose. It takes several practice to get into the pose. It is one of the best pose out there in yoga that helps to reduce belly and strengthens muscles.
Uttahan Pristhasana known as Lizard Pose is intermediate yoga pose that opens hip muscles. The pose resembles standing lizard hence it is known as lizard pose. This pose is recommended for those who wants to stretch hamstring and hip flexors and especially recommended for athletes who have tight hips. Stretching with this pose helps to relax and strengthens quadriceps.
Know about WeRIndia
- Higher protein intake while dieting leads to healthier eating
- Microbial link between Western-style diet and incidence of colorectal cancer uncovered
- As US obesity epidemic grows, new study shows who is gaining weight over the last decade
- Modeling a devastating childhood disease on a chip
- Increase in leptin levels in preeclampsia prompts cardiovascular cascade that puts mother and baby at risk
- Can we save more lives if we let resistant bacteria live?