Some of the common pests that we see in our houses that can be harmful and interfere in our day-to-day lives are cockroaches, wall lizard, bats, fleas, houseflies, spiders, bed bugs, silver fish and mosquitoes.
People are afraid of spiders. In India spiders are another common household pest.
Fleas are small insects present in the hairs of dogs and cats
Make the house inhospitable to lizards Keeping house clean is the best solutio
Mosquito adults are small, delicate, two-winged flies
The two most visible signs of fruit fly activity would be the adult flies and the pupae.
Bed bugs are found in cracks and crevices, including mattress seams, sheets, furniture, behind baseboards, electrical outlet plates and picture frame
They are everywhere except the polar ice caps!. One pair of flies can produce more than 1 million offspring through their offspring’s’ offspring in a matter of weeks.
Know about WeRIndia
- Experts urge evaluation of diet at routine check-ups
- REM sleep tunes eating behavior
- Children's pester power a future target for interventions
- Vitamin D twice a day may keep vertigo away
- Body weight has surprising, alarming impact on brain function
- Scientists discover the switch that makes human brown fat burn energy