Some of the common pests that we see in our houses that can be harmful and interfere in our day-to-day lives are cockroaches, wall lizard, bats, fleas, houseflies, spiders, bed bugs, silver fish and mosquitoes.
People are afraid of spiders. In India spiders are another common household pest.
Fleas are small insects present in the hairs of dogs and cats
Make the house inhospitable to lizards Keeping house clean is the best solutio
Mosquito adults are small, delicate, two-winged flies
The two most visible signs of fruit fly activity would be the adult flies and the pupae.
Bed bugs are found in cracks and crevices, including mattress seams, sheets, furniture, behind baseboards, electrical outlet plates and picture frame
They are everywhere except the polar ice caps!. One pair of flies can produce more than 1 million offspring through their offspring’s’ offspring in a matter of weeks.
Know about WeRIndia
- Age is no barrier to successful weight loss
- Are high-protein total diet replacements the key to maintaining healthy weight?
- Mediterranean diet helps reduce effects of stress in animal model
- Dieting and weight worries on rise in teens
- Go (over) easy on the eggs: 'Egg-cess' consumption linked to diabetes
- Gut check: Teff grain boosts stomach microbiome health