The whole world is getting vaccinated and people are trying to get back to pre-pandemic “normal life”. However the Covid virus variants are making it tough to everybody to get back to normal life. Vaccination will help to fight the disease. But to remain healthy and fit we need healthy food and daily dose of exercises for the body. While we try to get back to routine life, we also should focus on our diet.
Know about WeRIndia
- Sleep added to cardiovascular health checklist
- Only 1 in 5 people in the U.S. has optimal heart health
- No more binge eating: Signal pathway in the brain that controls food intake discovered
- Higher protein intake while dieting leads to healthier eating
- Microbial link between Western-style diet and incidence of colorectal cancer uncovered
- Why many cancer cells need to import fat