Are you trying to starve to reduce weight? Before taking extreme action understand why it is a myth and why starving is not going to help to reduce weight.
Tag: Incorrect statements
There are several health myths that we have accepted knowingly or unknowingly in our day to day life. Next few slides talk about few popular health myths with scientific explanations why they are myths and not facts.
Know about WeRIndia
- Using light to destroy metastatic breast cancer
- Eating leafy greens could help prevent macular degeneration
- Weight loss success linked with active self-control regions of the brain
- Did eating starchy foods give humans an evolutionary advantage?
- Children with autism, developmental delays nearly 50 percent more likely to be overweight, obese
- New approach for controlling dengue fever and Zika virus