Almost all cases of #CervicalCancer are caused by Human papillomavius (HPV). Two #HPV types (16 and 18) cause 70% of cervical cancers and pre-cancerous cervical lesions. Cervical cancer can be cured if diagnosed at an early stage and treated promptly!
Know about WeRIndia
- A rhythmic small intestinal microbiome prevents obesity and type 2 diabetes
- Daily avocados improve diet quality, help lower cholesterol levels, study finds
- Taking Vitamin D during pregnancy could lower the risk of eczema in babies
- Molecule boosts fat burning
- Only seven percent of adults have good cardiometabolic health
- Sleep added to cardiovascular health checklist