The world’s most expensive coffee, kopi luwak ( “civet coffee”) is brewed from coffee beans that have been eaten and partially digested by the Asian palm civet, a catlike wild animal.
Know about WeRIndia
- What to know about MCL tears
- What causes upper stomach pain in the third trimester?
- Healthy fats improve nerve function in obese mice
- Groundbreaking blood test detects fibromyalgia
- Higher consumption of sugary beverages linked with increased risk of early mortality
- What Are Your Muscle Cramps Telling You?