The world’s most expensive coffee, kopi luwak ( “civet coffee”) is brewed from coffee beans that have been eaten and partially digested by the Asian palm civet, a catlike wild animal.
Know about WeRIndia
- How Do Oranges Help You Lose Weight
- Zodiac Signs That Are Ranked As Being The Most Laziest
- Working In Night Shift? These Simple Tips Can Help You Manage Your Health Like A Boss!
- Apple Jam Recipe | How To Make Organic Apple Jam | Homemade Apple Jam Recipe
- What If You Planked For 1 Minute Every Hour At Work For The Next 2 Weeks?
- Bid Adieu To Frizzy Hair With These Home Remedies