HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus) is a virus which attacks the immune system—the body’s defense against diseases.
Tag: HIV infection
PrEP is highly effective at preventing HIV in both gay men and heterosexuals.
If you are living with HIV, there are many actions you can take to prevent passing it to others.
Shingles is a viral infection that causes a painful rash
Know about WeRIndia
- Antibiotic use linked to greater risk of heart attack and stroke in women
- Time-restricted eating shows benefits for blood glucose
- The neurobiology of noshing: Why is it so easy to overeat calorie-rich tasty foods?
- Could a popular food ingredient raise the risk for diabetes and obesity?
- Smelling with your tongue
- What is a chocolate cyst?