For those who have higher BMI and more weight sitting around belly, it is time to measure the waistline and it should be done often for health reasons. According to a new research extra weight around heart attack survivors’ belly can cause another heart attack!
Know about WeRIndia
- Vegan diet significantly remodels metabolism in young children
- What happens to your body during tailgating
- Study compares low-fat, plant-based diet to low-carb, animal-based diet
- Fatty acid may help combat multiple sclerosis, study finds
- Alcohol consumption linked to portion of cancer incidence and mortality, report shows
- Fried food intake linked to heightened serious heart disease and stroke risk