If you drink alcohol, stick to no more than one drink a day, or up to seven a week for women, and no more than two a day, or up to 10 a week for men.
Know about WeRIndia
- Higher consumption of sugary beverages linked with increased risk of early mortality
- What Are Your Muscle Cramps Telling You?
- Breast cancer: Does stress fuel its spread?
- Is the shot or the pill better for birth control?
- Higher egg and cholesterol consumption hikes heart disease and early death risk
- Ovarian cancer: New drug may prevent recurrence