Childhood obesity occurs when a child is well above the normal weight for his or her age and height.
Tag: health problems
Most of us are used to high amount of sodium in our food. Too much Sodium chloride intake increases risk for health problems like high blood pressure, edema and heart conditions.
Parents wants their babies to look cute and pretty and also they want to see how the baby looks in different colored dresses.
Children who eat the right amount of nutritious foods and are sufficiently active lay the foundations for a healthy life and enjoy lower risks of long-term health problems.
Know about WeRIndia
- Here's What Garlic Can Do To Your Skin and Hair
- Baby Who Weighed 6 Kg At The Time Of Birth!
- TWINNING! Shilpa Shetty And Twinkle Khanna Shared The Same Style Statement
- Style Trends Of This Season To Pick From AIFW SS'18
- Things That You Need To Avoid During Diwali
- How To Use Cocoa Butter To Get Rid Of Dry Skin