Childhood obesity occurs when a child is well above the normal weight for his or her age and height.
Tag: health problems
Most of us are used to high amount of sodium in our food. Too much Sodium chloride intake increases risk for health problems like high blood pressure, edema and heart conditions.
Parents wants their babies to look cute and pretty and also they want to see how the baby looks in different colored dresses.
Children who eat the right amount of nutritious foods and are sufficiently active lay the foundations for a healthy life and enjoy lower risks of long-term health problems.
Know about WeRIndia
- Genetic variants that protect against obesity could aid new weight loss medicines
- After heart attack: Late dinner and no breakfast a killer combination
- Achieving sugar reduction targets could cut child obesity and healthcare costs
- Microbiome science may help doctors deliver more effective, personalized treatment to children with irritable bowel syndrome
- Torn rotator cuff: Everything you need to know
- Low-calorie sweetener derived from lactose gets manufacturing boost from yeast