Blisters are also a symptom of some diseases. The most frequent cause of blisters is excessive friction on moist skin. As a blister forms, clear fluid accumulates in a pocket between the layers of the skin.
Know about WeRIndia
- Avoiding Weight Gain During Perimenopause and Menopause
- Blood vessel growth in muscle is reduced in women after menopause
- 'Front of package' nutrition labels improved nutrition quality
- Strong markets for cultured meat across meat-reducing Germany and France
- Vitamin E needed for proper nervous system development
- Foods to Help Kids Focus