Wheat flour that we use regularly contains less nutritive value because the most important part of the wheat kernel is milled out while processing wheat. This milled out nutritious portion of wheat kernel contains wheat germ.
Know about WeRIndia
- Drinking linked to a decline in brain health from cradle to grave
- Blackcurrants are favorable for glucose metabolism
- Patients with heart rhythm disorder warned against heavy alcohol consumption
- Glucosamine may reduce overall death rates as effectively as regular exercise, study suggests
- Older adults in wealthier countries drink more alcohol
- Lab results don't explain 'obesity paradox,' but bias may