Ear is an important organ that helps in listening to the world. We subject our ears to loud sounds–loud music, power tools, lawn mowers, air travel and other types of noise pollution without using ear protection.
Know about WeRIndia
- What are the best stretches for tight hamstrings?
- Should you eat a low-gluten diet?
- Colder, darker climates increase alcohol consumption and liver disease
- If your diet fails, try again; your heart will thank you
- Heart attacks increasingly common in young women
- Treating obesity: One size does not fit all