Ear is an important organ that helps in listening to the world. We subject our ears to loud sounds–loud music, power tools, lawn mowers, air travel and other types of noise pollution without using ear protection.
Know about WeRIndia
- Food for thought: How the brain reacts to food may be linked to overeating
- DNA methylation related to liver disease among obese patients, study shows
- Can you have a miscarriage without bleeding?
- What to know about endometriosis during pregnancy
- Autism risk determined by health of mom's gut
- Link found between bitter-taste sensitivity and cancer risk