No, Mucormycosis is not contagious. Why the mucormycosis is rare but common in certain group of people.
Tag: Fungal Infection
Often, we observe growth of molds on the food that we eat. Molds can grow on fruits, bread, cereals, old food, spices, nuts under warm and humid conditions. Molds are nothing but fungi and these molds produce and secrete toxic chemicals,
The black fungus infection called Mucormycosis occurs when the body immunity system is too week because of severe illness. In this case, mucormycosis infection happened with patients who were tested positive and treated for current pandemic.
Know about WeRIndia
- How eating eggs can boost heart health
- Desire for son in Nepal may impact on girls' health and wellbeing -- new study
- Taste buds can adapt to low salt diet
- Alcohol may be more risky to the heart than previously thought
- Men with obesity can double their sperm count
- Dietary cholesterol worsens inflammation, sickness in mice with influenza